Bailey Pro Ladder 2.1m (7 Feet) Double Sided 150kg Fibreglass FS10486
$935.77 inc GST ($850.70 ex.GST)
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Bailey Professional 150kg fibreglass double sided step ladder
Click for full list of dimensions?(product code ? FS10486)
- Electro ? Safe? (non-conductive)
- 150kg load rating ? industrial duty rating
- Punchlock? tread design and deep fascia top caps increase?torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames
- Designed for use on industrial work sites
- Double sided for greater versatility and greater load bearing?strength
- Wide, interlocking top cap for added strength?and stability
- Strong, fibreglass construction with triangular plate bracing
- Internal spreader arms made from heavy duty steel, and cross braced. Available?on models 1.8 to 3.6m
- Anti-slip rubber ?boots? for maximum grip on any surface and protection of the stiles
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $233.94 with More info
Check out the Bailey Professional 150kg range of fibreglass double sided aluminium step ladders. At AdMerch we now have the complete set of seven fibreglass double sided step ladders, from as short as 0.9m (3 foot) to a huge 3.6m (12 foot). You are now looking at the 2.1m model.
Fibreglass ladders are recommended, and often mandatory when working in electrical environments. The fibreglass provides isolation between the user and earth, reducing the risk of electrocution.
While generally more expensive than aluminium ladders, fibreglass will always out-perform and outlast aluminium ? no maintenance is required either.
But it is important to keep your fibreglass ladder clean to maintain its maximum non-conductive properties for increased safety. Do this, and your fibreglass ladder will last forever.
With a 150kg industrial rating, these ladders are highly durable and built to last excessive everyday use ? they are designed for heavy duty trade/commercial and tradesperson use.
According to Bailey, their unique Punchlock design in 66% stronger than conventional riveted type ladders, providing increased strength and stability.
Naturally this range of step ladders comes standard with robust and safe Bailey ladder features, such as super strong triangular plate bracing, and anti-slip rubber ?boots? for maximum grip on any surface.
An industrial rating means this stepladder is suitable for use in the workplace, including construction sites. But this dual purpose ladder is also?perfect for use in any setting ? domestic/home/DIY, trade, industrial and heavy duty industrial.
All Bailey products are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand StandardsAS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.