Bailey 2.1-3.8m Dual Purpose 150kg Aluminium Ladder FS13571
$567.99 inc GST ($516.35 ex.GST)
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Bailey dual purpose stepladder with tree & pole support
Reach height: 3.5/4.8m
- 150kg load rating ? industrial duty rating
- Aluminium ? extremely lightweight
- Tree/pole support added to rear section dramatically improves?stability when used against trees and poles
- Large anti-slip ?Boots? increase stability when working at heights
- Super strong tri-bracing increases strength and rigidity
- Professional riveted
- Suitable for use on industrial work sites
- Ideal for trade and serious DIY
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $142.00 with More info
Admerch is proud to stock the new range of aluminium dual purpose stepladders from Bailey ? an Australian ladder brand for over 50 years.
These ladders come in three sizes ? 6, 7, and 8 foot ? a size for every height. (These sizes are based on the ladders standing height when in the ?A frame? position.). This is the 7 foot step ladder, which folds out to become a 3.8m straight ladder.
A new feature for Bailey dual purpose stepladders is the ?vee rung? added to the rear section. It significantly improves the stability of the ladder when used against curved objects such as trees and poles.
Naturally this range of step ladders comes standard with robust and safe Bailey ladder features ? extra large anti-slip base, super strong tri-bracing, and professional riveting.
An industrial rating means this stepladder is suitable for use in the workplace, including construction sites. But this dual purpose ladder is also?perfect for use in any setting ? domestic/home/DIY, trade, industrial and heavy duty industrial.
All Bailey products are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.