FREE SHIPPING on all online orders!*
Bailey Ladder 1.2m Big Top Double Sided 150kg Fibreglass FS13724
$476.81 inc GST
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Bailey Big Top 150kg fibreglass double sided step ladder
Reach height: 2.6m
Ladder size: 1.2m
Product weight: 7.4kg
Click for full list of dimensions (product code – FS13724)
- Punchlock® tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
- Extra Heavy Duty, 150kg load rating
- Strong, fibreglass construction with triangular plate bracing
- Electro – Safe™ (non conductive)
- Double sided ladder for greater versatility and greater load bearing strength
- Interlocking top caps adds strength and stability
- Anti-slip rubber “boots” for maximum grip of any surface and protection of the stiles
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $119.20 with More info
Bailey Professional Big Top double sided fibreglass step ladders feature an extra wide interlocking top cap – providing extra strength and stability. At AdMerch we have both Big Top models available in the Punchlock design. You are now looking at the 1.2m model.
With a 150kg industrial rating, these ladders are highly durable and built to last excessive everyday use – they are designed for heavy duty trade/commercial and tradesperson use.
According to Bailey, their unique Punchlock design in 66% stronger than conventional riveted type ladders, providing increased strength and stability.
Naturally this range of step ladders comes standard with robust and safe Bailey ladder features, such as super strong tri-bracing, and an anti-slip base.
An industrial rating means this stepladder is suitable for use in the workplace, including construction sites. But this dual purpose ladder is also perfect for use in any setting – domestic/home/DIY, trade, industrial and heavy duty industrial.
All Bailey products are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand StandardsAS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.