We are giving away two lucky followers the chance to be the proud owner of a new Bailey 3 in 1 step leaning straight ladder 2.1m 150kg (FS13863) valued at $250
Entering is easy:
Like this post
Follow our page
Tag a friend in the comment section – the more times you comment the more chance you have of winning!
2 x Bailey 3 in 1 step leaning straight ladder 2.1m 150kg (FS13863)
Enter as many times as you like. The more times you comment, the more chances you have of winning. The winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries on Friday 30th June 2021 at 12pm AEST.
Hit the link in the bio for full terms and conditions.
Bailey 3 in 1 step leaning straight ladder Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, Ex-spouses, de-facto spouse, child, step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step -parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on Monday 2nd August 2021 and entries close at 18:00 AEST on Tuesday 31th August 2021. (“Promotional Period”)
- To enter, individuals must, during the promotion period:
- Follow AdMerch_AU on Instagram (accessible by the handle @AdMerch_au) (Instagram Page);
- Like and leave a comment tagging a friend on the promotional Instagram post (Instagram Post) in accordance with the instructions provided on the Instagram Post.
http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants’ profiles must be on public display and contain adequate details to allow the promoter to identify the entrant for the entrant to be eligible for entry.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit on entries: Multiple entries are permitted per person however submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of this promotion (including as to the identity of an entrant) or in respect to claiming a prize, the promoter will consider the entrant’s grievances however reserves the right to resolve the dispute in the manner it determines most appropriate, acting reasonably.
- Winner determination:
- The draw will take place at Richmond Engineering Co. Vic Pty LTD (ACN: 006 026 526) as trustee for Richmond Engineering Unit Trust trading as AdMerch (ABN: 48 642 862 367) at 590 Clayton Road, Clayton South, at 19:00 AEST on Friday 3rd September 2021.
- The promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw date.
- The winners will be published on the promoters Instagram page at
https://www.instagram.com/AdMerch_au/ from Tuesday 31st August 2021.
- The winner must respond to the promoter by Friday 3rd September 2021 to claim the prize.
- Draw Prize/s and how each is awarded: The first valid entry drawn will win 1 x Bailey 3 IN 1 STEP LEANING STRAIGHT LADDER 2.1M 150KG valued at $250. Unless expressly set out in this clause, there are no bonus prizes awarded as part of this promotion.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and /or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Total prize pool value is up to $500 including GST.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for the prizes if unclaimed may take place at Richmond Engineering Co. Vic Pty LTD (ACN: 006 026 526) as trustee for Richmond Engineering Unit Trust trading as AdMerch (ABN: 48 642 862 367) at 590 Clayton Road, Clayton South, at 19:00 AEST on Friday 31st August 2021, Subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw. The winner will be published at https://www.instagram.com/AdMerch_au/ from Friday 31st August 2021.
- If there is no prize winner or the prize winner (including any winner of the unclaimed prize draw) cannot be found, the promoter will publish this information at https://www.instagram.com/AdMerch_au/ from Monday 6th September 2021 for a period of 28 days.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The promoter shall not be liable in any way for such content to the full extent permitted by law. The promoter may remove or decline to publish any content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
- They will not submit any content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property. Obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication.
- Their content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity.
- They will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their content.
- The content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- They consent to any use of the content which may otherwise infringe the content creator’s /creators’ moral rights pursuant to the copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the promoter using their name, likeness, image and /or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and /or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Act) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter is Richmond Engineering Co. Vic Pty LTD (ACN: 006 026 526) as trustee for Richmond Engineering Unit Trust trading as AdMerch (ABN: 48 642 862 367) at 590 Clayton Road, Clayton South. Phone number: 1300 474 246