20 Litre Diesel Fuel Jerry Can | 664-3
$36.47 inc GST ($33.15 ex.GST)
Dimensions: L 340mm x W 175mm x H 450mm
Capacity: 20 Litres
Material: High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Material: Industrial strength – made from heavy duty, durable high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Yellow in colour – suited for diesel fuel
- Complies with Australian Standards for the transportation and storage of fuel (AS/NZS 2906)
- Included – a vented flexible pouring spout – designed for smooth, anti-glug pouring
- Pouring spout can fit car or lawn mower/other garden tool fill points
- Pouring spout is completely removable
- Suitable for industrial or domestic use
- Australian made
AdMerch deliver nationwide
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $9.12 with More info
This is an Icon Plastics product – an Australian owned and operated company with over 40 years of experience in designing and manufacturing plastics products for Australia and around the world.
AdMerch only stock the best – Icon Plastics products are designed to last the test of time in a heavy duty environment, and are regarded as the best in their field.
A jerry can is a small petrol can or fuel container which can transport and store small amounts of fuel, often between 5 and 20L. They are perfect for storing fuel for boats, jet skis, farm equipment, bikes and many other vehicles. You will most commonly find a jerry can in the boot of a car/ute/truck, or in your garden shed – ready to fill up your lawnmower or other piece of gardening equipment.
Aside from your home, this jerry can would be ideal for many industry applications that involve petrol fuelled vehicles and machinery, including:
- Materials Handling
- Water sports
- Home Use
We deliver nationwide – so no matter where you’re from – Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane or anywhere else in Australia – we have a solution for your business or home.
Don’t compromise – only choose the best and most reliable to get maximum value for money, and peace of mind.