FREE SHIPPING on all online orders to metro areas*
Bailey Pro Stepladder 2.4m Dual-Purpose PunchLock 150kg | FS13397
$588.81 inc GST
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Bailey Professional series stepladders are highly durable and offer industrial duty superior strength. Can handle loads of up 150kg and features the Bailey Punchlock? design for increased torsional rigidity. Has been designed for heavy trade/commercial and tradesperson use with the patented quicklatch mechanism that converts from a straight ladder back to a stepladder with the press of a button.
- Quicklatch: Converts from a straight ladder back to a stepladder?with the press of a button
- Punchlock? tread design and deep fascia top caps increase?torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
- 150kg load rating
- Strong, aluminium construction
- Easily converts from a stepladder to a single ladder,?automatically latches into position
- Slightly tapered back legs provide added stability when used as?a stepladder
- Anti-slip feet for added safety and stability
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $147.20 with More info
Admerch is proud to stock the new range of aluminium dual purpose stepladders from Bailey ? an?Australian ladder brand for over 50 years.
These ladders come in three sizes?? 6, 7, and 8 foot ? a size for every height. (These sizes are based on the ladders standing height when in the ?A frame? position.).?This is the 6 foot step ladder, which folds out to become a 3.2m straight ladder.
A new feature for Bailey dual purpose stepladders is the ?vee rung? added to the rear section. It significantly?improves the stability of the ladder when used against curved objects?such as trees and poles.
Naturally this range of step ladders comes standard with robust and safe Bailey ladder features ? extra large anti-slip base,?super strong tri-bracing, and professional riveting.
An?industrial rating?means this stepladder is suitable for use in the workplace, including construction sites. But this dual purpose ladder is also?perfect for use in any setting ? domestic/home/DIY, trade, industrial and heavy duty industrial.
All Bailey products are?manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand Standards?AS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.