FREE SHIPPING on all online orders!*
Bailey 4.8m Access Platform 10 Step – FS13597
$4,653.53 inc GST
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Bailey Access platform 10
Reach height: 4.8m
Platform height: 2761mm
Product weight: 62kg
Fully open dimensions (W x D mm): 1003 x 2157
Have a look at the Complete page of dimensions
- 170kg load rating – Industrial duty rating for use on commercial sites
- Super strong ‘fully welded’ design fabricated from heavy duty aluminium
- Steel bracing under bottom tread and side bracing provides additional protection from impact damage
- 100mm deep treads improve safety and comfort when climbing
- Suited to ‘high frequency’ use.
- ‘Walk thru’ design for stock picking and access to mezzanine floors, vehicle access and warehousing (no need to stock several products)
- Work from 3 sides
- Large 125mm wheels – improved portability and ‘easy glide’ action
- Large stable work platform – 590mm x 800mm
- Manually operated braking system with high-vis powder coated activation arm helps minimize unauthorised access
- Two safety gates fitted (a 2 in 1 product allowing for walk-thru access)
- Toe board on three sides (helps secure tools/ accessories)
- Shelf included
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
2-in-1 Access Platform With Bonus Work Shelf 10 Step 170kg Aluminium Ladder
Bailey Access Platforms are designed for safe, easy, and efficient everyday use in a range of environments. Some ideal examples are warehousing, vehicle maintenance, mining, aviaton, and various heavy industry workplaces.
This access platform can be used by anyone, including heavy duty industrial trade/commercial use by professional contractors, tradespersons, workplaces, serious DIY/handyman.
All access platforms have premium strength and safety features, including steel bracing, bigger and deeper treads, and two safety gates. Bailey access platforms meet Work Cover requirements (safety gate + 900mm handrail, toeboard).
All Bailey products are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.
Here is the access platform assembly guide for models 10-14