Bailey Access Platform 14 Step | FS13599
Bailey Access platform 14
Platform height: 3866mm
Fully open dimensions (W x D mm): 1164 x 2723
Have a look at the?Complete page of dimensions
- 170kg load rating ? Industrial duty rating for use on commercial sites
- Super strong ?fully welded? design fabricated from heavy duty aluminium
- Steel bracing under bottom tread and side bracing provides additional protection from impact damage
- 100mm deep treads improve safety and comfort when climbing
- Suited to ?high frequency? use.
- ?Walk thru? design for stock picking and access to mezzanine floors, vehicle access and warehousing (no need to stock several products)
- Work from 3 sides
- Large 125mm wheels ? improved portability and ?easy glide? action
- Large stable work platform ? 590mm x 800mm
- Manually operated braking system with high-vis powder coated activation arm helps minimize unauthorised access
- Two safety gates fitted (a 2 in 1 product allowing for walk-thru access)
- Toe board on three sides (helps secure tools/ accessories)
- Shelf included
2-in-1 Access Platform With Bonus Work Shelf 14 Step 170kg Aluminium Ladder
This is the tallest access platform (5.9m tall) in the Bailey range.
Bailey Access Platforms are designed for safe, easy, and efficient everyday use in a range of environments. Some ideal examples are warehousing, vehicle maintenance, mining, aviaton, and various heavy industry workplaces.
This access platform can be used by anyone, including heavy duty industrial trade/commercial use by professional contractors, tradespersons, workplaces, serious DIY/handyman.
All access platforms have premium strength and safety features, including steel bracing, bigger and deeper treads, and two safety gates.? Bailey access platforms meet Work Cover requirements?(safety gate 900mm handrail, toeboard).
All Bailey products are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.
Here is the access platform assembly guide for models 10-14