FREE SHIPPING on all online orders!*
Bailey AL Triple Extension 6/13 2m-4.15m 135kg Triple Aluminium Extension Ladder FS13557
$453.26 inc GST
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Bailey Triple Extension Ladder
Reach height: 5.3m (when fully extended)
Ladder size: 2m – 4.15m (when fully extended)
Product weight: 13.5kg
Click for full list of dimensions (product code – FS13557)
- 135kg load rating
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial sites
- Heavy Duty strong aluminium construction
- Three sections reduce to one making it easy to store in the home or garage.
- Fits conveniently in most cars (in closed position)
- Easy to use ‘Carry Handle’
- Extends from 2m – 4.15m with a reach height of up to 5.3m
- Swivel feet for greater stability on uneven surfaces
- Comfortable ‘D’ shaped rungs for surer footing
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $113.32 with More info
JUST IN! AdMerch now have the new Triple Extension Ladder from Bailey Ladders, featuring a 135kg load rating. The ladder height is 2 metres – fully extending to an impressive 4.15m with 5.3m reach height.
The Triple Extension Ladder has an industrial rating, and is suitable for building and renovations – internal or external. But it is also a fantastic ladder for the home, thanks to its compact size and convenient carry handle.
It can be stored anywhere – under the stairs, in the shed, in the garage – even in your car!
Featuring all the standard Bailey safety features from Bailey, including ‘D’ shaped rungs, and swivel feet to maintain stability on uneven surfaces.
An industrial rating means this extension ladder is suitable for use in the workplace, including construction sites. But this dual purpose ladder is also perfect for use in any setting – domestic/home/DIY, trade, industrial and heavy duty industrial.
All Bailey products are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.