Bailey Ladder 3.6m Double Sided 150kg Aluminium FS13391
$1,230.81 inc GST ($1,118.92 ex.GST)
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Bailey Professional 150kg aluminium double sided step ladder
Reach height: 5m
Ladder size: 3.6m
Product weight: 24.8kg
Click for full list of dimensions (product code – FS13391)
- 150kg load rating – industrial duty rating
- Punchlock® tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames
- Designed for use on industrial work sites
- Light, strong, aluminium construction
- Double sided for greater versatility and greater load bearing strength
- Wide, interlocking top cap for added strength and stability
- Anti-slip feet for added safety and stability
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $307.70 with More info
Check out the Bailey Professional 150kg range of double sided aluminium step ladders. At AdMerch we now have the complete set of eight double sided step ladders, from as short as 0.9m (3 foot) to a mammoth 4.8m (16 foot). You are now looking at the 3.6m model.
With a 150kg industrial rating, these ladders are highly durable and built to last excessive everyday use – they are designed for heavy duty trade/commercial and tradesperson use.
According to Bailey, their unique Punchlock design in 66% stronger than conventional riveted type ladders, providing increased strength and stability.
Naturally this range of step ladders comes standard with robust and safe Bailey ladder features, such as super strong tri-bracing, and an anti-slip base.
An industrial rating means this stepladder is suitable for use in the workplace, including construction sites. But this dual purpose ladder is also perfect for use in any setting – domestic/home/DIY, trade, industrial and heavy duty industrial.
All Bailey products are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand StandardsAS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.