Pelican | 1525 Air Case Without Foam
$405.25 inc GST ($368.41 ex.GST)
Meet the lightest premium Protector™ case on the planet. Up to 40% lighter than other polymer cases.
Pelican™ Air cases are the first in a series of remarkable innovations engineered by Pelican, the pioneers of protective cases. For over 40 years Pelican has designed and crafted the most influential protective cases in the world, and we're just getting started.
With the launch of the Pelican™ Air line of cases, we're redefining the future of protection with a remarkable union of light and tough.
Automatic Purge Valve – Keeps water and dust out while balancing air pressure
Interior Dimensions: 20.50″ x 11.31″ x 6.75″ (52.1 x 28.7 x 17.1 cm)
Exterior Dimensions: 21.96″ x 13.97″ x 7.49″ (55.8 x 35.5 x 19 cm)
- BODY: Proprietary Polypropylene Blend
- LATCH: ABS
- O-RING: EPDM
- PURGE BODY: ABS
- PURGE VENT: Hi-Flow Gore-Tex 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- PURGE O-RING: 70 Shore Nitrile
- LID DEPTH: 2.00″ (5.1 cm)
- BOTTOM DEPTH: 4.75″ (12.1 cm)
- TOTAL DEPTH: 6.75″ (17.1 cm)
- INT VOLUME: 0.91 ft³ (0.026 m³)
- WEIGHT WITH FOAM: 7.13 lbs (3.2 kg)
- WEIGHT WITHOUT FOAM: 5.99 lbs (2.7 kg)
- BUOYANCY: 57.90 lbs (26.3 kg)
- MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -60° F (-51 ° C)
- MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 160° F (71 ° C)
Available on backorder
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $101.31 with More info
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware. Our simple and strong double-throw latches keep the lid closed in the roughest handling.
So if you’ve got a camera that needs to stay dry, a gun that needs to stay dust-free or a laptop that has to work when it’s needed most- go with a Pelican Protector Case wherever your adventures take you.