FREE SHIPPING on all online orders to metro areas*
Richmond Gravity Conveyor Stand 540mm Wide | CSR002
$100.10 inc GST
Richmond Gravity conveyor stand 540mm, to suit overall conveyor width of 600mm. Combined with conveyor rollers and frames, they are used for the efficient and safe transportation of goods – at any operational stage of a conveyor line.
- Width: 540mm
- Adjustable height range of 715 to 1015mm provides flexibility in application and operator comfort
- To suit Overall Conveyor Width: 600mm
- Manufactured from a high quality pressed metal with a hard wearing attractive powder coated finish
- Compatible with Richmond conveyor steel rollers, plastic rollers and conveyor frames in 1500mm and 3000mm long.
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $25.03 with More info
This is a Richmond Gravity Conveyor Stand. Combined with conveyor rollers and frames, they are used for the efficient and safe transportation of goods – at any operational stage of a conveyor line.
A gravity conveyor roller produces movement via natural forces, so they are a great economical solution for your materials handling needs. These conveyor rollers are used in many industries because of their simplicity and cost effectiveness.
- Spring loaded shafts – provides:
- Hassle free maintenance
- Simple installation
- Secure attachment to conveyor frame (channel) – maximising roller and bearing function and performance
- Stainless steel construction – suitable for wash down applications
For best results when using a conveyor, it is recommended that there be a minimum of three rollers under each object being transported at any one time. The size of the object being transported will help determine the roller pitch on your conveyor system when applying the three roller rule.
Richmond are a trusted Australian manufacturer with over 50 years of experience in the materials handling industry. They pride themselves on supplying robust, top quality products that are purpose-built to survive rigorous everyday use, while providing optimal comfort and safety.
We deliver nationwide – so no matter where you’re from – Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane or anywhere else in Australia – we have a solution for your business or home.
Don’t compromise – only choose the best and most reliable to get maximum value for money, and peace of mind.