FREE SHIPPING on all online orders!*
Werner D6300-AZ Series 3m 5.2m (20′) 150kg Fibreglass Extention Ladder D6320-2AZ
$713.46 inc GST
Please note, free shipping on ladders applies to metro areas only. If you are located outside of this, please call us for a great freight rate.
Werner D6300-2AZ Series Fibreglass D-Rung Extension Ladder
Reach height: 6.1m
Ladder size: 3m / 5.2m
Extended length: 5.2m
Approx. ladder weight: 20.2kg
Load rating: 150kg (Industrial rated ladder)
Base width: 48.3cm outside shoes
- Fibreglass construction – non-conductive
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF performance
- 1 cm Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED D-rungs
- Heavy duty pulley with side rope
- Interlocking Side Rails with internal rail guides on bottom of fly section securely connect rails
- External guides at top of base section securely interlock rails
- Heavy Duty extruded rung locks are spring loaded to operate smoothly
- Pre-pierced holes for easy field installation of accessories
- Base and fly separate easily to use base section as single ladder
- Combination Rail Shield Bracket and Shoe with SHU-LOK and Slip-Resistant Pad
- Moulded Rung Braces on bottom step for increases durability
- Mar-Resistant Moulded End Caps
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $178.37 with More info
AdMerch are proud to stock Werner ladders, one of the largest ladder brands in the world. We have the complete range of the D6300-2AZ Series fibreglass extension ladders. You are currently looking at the 3m / 5.2m model.
Fibreglass ladders are recommended, and often mandatory when working in electrical environments. The fibreglass provides isolation between the user and earth, reducing the risk of electrocution.
While generally more expensive than aluminium ladders, fibreglass will always out-perform and outlast aluminium – no maintenance is required either.
But it is important to keep your fibreglass ladder clean to maintain its maximum non-conductive properties for increased safety. Do this, and your fibreglass ladder will last forever.
The D6300-2AZ series is robust and built to last, with advanced features such as the exclusive ALFLO® rung joint that minimises ladder twist. The TRACTION-TRED D rungs are slip resistantand the side rails are interlocking.
Dual action swivel feet enable use on hard or penetrable surfaces. The base and fly sectionsseparate easily to use the base section as a single ladder. The durable rail shield bracket and shoe help protect the bottom of the rail. The fly section rails are pre-pierced at the top for easy field installation of accessories.
An industrial rating means this extension ladder is suitable for use in the workplace, including construction sites. But this dual purpose ladder is also perfect for use in any setting – domestic/home/DIY, trade, industrial and heavy duty industrial.
All D6300-2AZ series Werner ladders are manufactured and tested to Australian & New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892 and AS/NZS 1576.